- Upgraded engines. Not all have updates from last year though.
- Upgraded project to run on .NET 4.6.1 because of NiL.JS. NiL.JS project page says its supposed to run on .NET 4.5 but I got compiler errors telling me otherwise.
Due to such major changes I expected the results to change quite a bit, and they did.
- jint – version 188.8.131.52
- IronJS – version 0.2.0.1
- Jurassic – version 184.108.40.206
- ClearScript – version 220.127.116.11
- NiL.JS – version 2.3.955.0
* All times are in milliseconds
The biggest improvement came from Jint, but it's still the slowest overall.
IronJS is slow as well. It hasn't been updated in years. I think it was a "just for fun" project. Use with caution!
Jurassic came in at about the middle. Not bad.
NiL.JS showed major improvements across the board and now is a little faster than Jurassic.